|Naval Design||Felci Design|
|Interior Design||Guido Boroli|
|Hull material||Kevlar / Carbon|
|Engine||1 X 335 Hp Cummins|
|Fuel tanks||1500 l|
|Fresh water tanks||1200 l|
- REFIT UNDERWAY
- Adria Sail high performance
lightweight composite construction
- Hall Spars carbon mast and park avenue boom
- 2023 repaint and complete refurbishment
- Deck plan with double access from aft cockpit
- Sophisticated interior design
- Owners' area forward
- Tender garage & bathing platform
Built at the renowned Adria Sail shipyard and delivered in 2007 as a luxury one-design performance cruiser, Felci 80 IKAIKA embodies her owners’ intense brief for modernity and a high standard of customisation.
Clean and practical in terms of sailing concept, the deck structure and geometry are formally characterised by the two longitudinal components, giving strength to the entire deck and creating a striking counterpoint to the teak deck.
One of Felci Yachts’ rare raised saloons, her compact and powerfully-designed deckhouse offers plenty of light below decks, where the collaboration between Felci and architect Guido Boroli has produced a minimalist yet ultra-refined decor.
Unique finishes such as leather flooring and polycarbonate for the companionway and furnishing accessories characterise an atmosphere of great charm in the raised salon.
Accommodation for a maximum of six guests is in four all ensuite cabins, including:
– 2023 REFURBISHED owner’s cabin to forward with two bathrooms
– A twin cabin that opens into the saloon
– Two separate single cabins aft with independent access from the aft cockpit.
Felci 80 Ikaika can also carry up to 2 crew members on board to ensure a relaxing luxury yacht experience.
Stern garage and bathing platform perfectly complement the yacht’s layout.
Engine power comes from her strong 335-hp Cummins.