|Year||Lease up to 2050|
|Location||Cala Galera Marina , Monte Argentario - Italy|
|Latitude||42º 24' 22'' N|
|Longitude||11º 12' 79'' E|
|Number of Berths||700|
|Max Draught||5 m|
- RARE BERTH OF THIS SIZE AVAILABLE
- Recently renewed lease, running until 2050
- Close to the town of Porto Ercole
- Short cruising distance towards the Tuscan Archipelago, Sardinia and Corsica
- Two private parking spaces in front of the berth
- Small warehouse within the marina
Marina Cala Galera, 42°24′,22 North – 11°12′,79 East, is situated on the south-east side of Monte Argentario peninsula, in a position of exceptional beauty: bathed by the waters of the mid-Tyrrhenian Sea and at its back the rural hinterland of Tuscan Maremma.
Very close to the town of Porto Ercole, Marina di Cala Galera is within easy reach of Rome (150 km), Florence (200 km), and the private airport of Grosseto, which is only 50 km away.
The location is strategic, making it possible to travel within a short time to some of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean, such as Giannutri, the Island of Giglio, Montecristo, Elba Isle, Corsica and Sardinia.
Ponza and Capri to the south are also potential destinations for cruises departing from Argentario.
MARINA CALA GALERA SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Duty-Free fuel in nearby Porto Santo Stefano
- Main shipyard at the Marina with travel lift up to 320 tons
- Traditional shipyard renowned for wooden refits in Porto Santo
- Argentario Polo Club
- Golf course (18 holes)
- Golf Resort & SPA
- Yacht Club in Cala Galera and Porto Santo Stefano
- 5 Star Hotels and Resorts
- Private Helicopter landing in Monte Argentario
Private jet airport 40 km away