|Naval Design||G. Frers|
|Interior Design||G. Frers|
|Motori||1 X 200 Hp Cummins|
|Velocità di crociera||9|
|Serbatoi combustibile||1000 l|
|Serbatoi acqua||2000 l|
The hull is a single skin construction using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate with vinylester skincoats. Stiffener flanges are unidirectional carbon fibre lay-ups on hollow double bias glass formers.
Gelcoats are a weather-resistant NGA. Standard topside colour is white NGA 9650. The boot top, cove stripe and coaming stripe are dark blue NGA 7344. An uncoloured gelcoat is painted below the waterline
The keel is a lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape. Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel.
Recent works include:
– Hull repainted with AWLGrip
– Inspection of mast & rigging with Q.I. replaced D3 and reattached from the head to the forestay.
– Replacement Swivel Reckmann
– Complete revision of all the Harken blocks – replacement of spheres, rolls and other used parts
– Complete revision of all the winches – replacement of the most used parts, replaced central axis 1111STA 3Sp, replaced Winch Main Halyard 70.2 2sp with 74.2sta 2sp PW
– Complete revision of the bow propeller – replacement of the proximity detectors
– Complete revision of the windlass
– Inspection of the engine, generator and desalinator
– Repainting of the radar mast and replacement of the radar support
– Replacement of external VHF
– Installation of AIS
– Complete revision of the sea inlets
– Revision of the safety equipment